Rich in Spirits

Net worth in the six figures!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It's That Time of the Year Again!

Need a few extra bucks? Why not go through your old books and post those that you don't need anymore on half.com?

Check it out:

http://www.half.ebay.com/

I've been using this site for years. It's pretty simple to get started. You can sell books in any condition. Payments are lumped and distributed twice a month on the 15th and the 30th.

Now is the time to do it since all the college students are getting their books for classes and lots of the smart bargain hunters use half.com to do it! I know I did when I was in college!

So, admit to yourself that you are never going to brush up on your literary theory again and get those pages to someone who needs 'em! I need to do that myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home