Rich in Spirits

Net worth in the six figures!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

December 2009 Totals

876 - Credit cards
0 - Car
2944 - Student loans

3820 - Total Debt

154 - Emergency Fund
24002 - 401K
1255 - Roth IRA

25411 - Total Savings

Net Worth: 21591


Wow, so close!

Since January is a three-paycheck month, I think it just might be The Month I Become Debt Free. Card balance is high with holiday shopping; I have some money from craft sales coming in next month that will help chip away at that, though.

I have been keeping my EF in stocks that pay dividends monthly. They are gaining value and I have been getting small payments each month! I have also elected to receive a portion of my bonus (should there be one) next year in company stock. We buy it at a 15% discount, so that will be an instant 15% ROI (though I can't sell it for one year). It has also been paying nice (annual) dividends, so that is another source of income, however small. As I become debt-free, I will shift my focus on learning how to make the money I have work for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home