Rich in Spirits

Net worth in the six figures!

Monday, May 28, 2012

May 2012 Totals


452 - Credit cards
4812 - Car
0 - Student loans

5264 - Total Debt

3818 - Stocks/Emergency Fund54502 - 401K
2991 - Roth IRA

61311 - Total Savings

Net worth - 56047


The value of my investments is plummeting! Oh well: buy low, sell high! Plodding along. All available cash will likely be used for the wedding in, now, less than two months! I feel good about everything. Hopefully we will be able to get through it debt-free, and perhaps use any gifts to pay off the new furnace my fiance just had to buy for the house we'll live in together. It will make it more salable!

Next goals are to pay off my car, keep working on a good EF, and then to work on a house fund. Oh! And definitely to not hold onto the storage unit I got to ease this transition for very long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home