Rich in Spirits

Net worth in the six figures!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

April 2010 Totals

3129 - Credit cards
9279 - Car
0 - Student loans

12408 - Total Debt

1519 - Stocks/Emergency Fund
30048 - 401K
1608 - Roth IRA

33175 - Total Savings

Net Worth: 20767

Whoooooaaaaa all that Japan stuff (hotels, bullet trains, shopping for mega craft supplies at amazzzing prices) hit my CC at once and it's a bad scene at the moment! I don't care, it was so worth it and will be handled soon! And I am right on track for getting another free flight on Southwest soon thanks to that activity. So something good's coming out of that. I will then have two free tickets on Southwest with enough FF miles on Delta to go somewhere awesome, as well. Seeing as much of the world as possible has sort of risen in priority, not that it was ever low, just in realizing that I need to do it while I am young and spry, and free of children/home ownership/other such obligations.

I feel quite prosperous at the moment in spite of any debts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home